Wednesday, December 24, 2014

What Does 2,000 Calories Look Like?



I know before I have said to stop counting calories, which is still the case.. 
I much prefer putting my focus on nutrient dense meals. 
Making sure you are eating a recommended number calories(between 1,600 and 2,400) without regard to the nutrients in your food typically means you are depriving yourself of what your body needs. (which can lead to a myriad of health problems)




...some asparagus baked with coconut oil & spices... YUM.


So I found this article in the New York Times that puts photographs, very well done photographs, with what 2,000 calories of food looks like. I wanted to share it with you because I find the images visually stimulating, and if you are someone not willing to give up on counting calories, it may be helpful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone Can Write A Comment!
Let's hear what's on your mind!