Wednesday, December 3, 2014

1 Minute Action To Transform Your Life


Being Mindful Before Eating! (:



                            ..really, that is it!

Mindful eating has been shown to improve digestion and mental well-being!

So how do I eat more Mindfully?!
       It is SO simple!!


**This image taken from zomt.com.au

I want to incorporate many elements of living well into my blog, with the focus being nutrition. However, nutrition is only part of doing things holistically. 

I don't want to just regurgitate information, so to read more about how being mindful during mealtime can transform your life, click here for the entire story. 

~

I am going to leave you with a picture I took while I was at Kripalu studying digestive health..
This quote was shared with me by one of my teachers there, and I swear, I have never washed dishes without thinking that there is no other place on earth I would rather be. Than Right Here. Right Now. Washing This Dish.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone Can Write A Comment!
Let's hear what's on your mind!